Know before you book
With your Kennedy space centre admission ticket you can visit the only place on earth where you can experience the g-forces of space travel, climb aboard space rockets and explore the space shuttle. Among the many highlights at Kennedy space centre visitor complex you will discover:
* space shuttle Atlantis – see Atlantis as if it were in space – raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators will provide guests a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
* The shuttle launch experience – visitors strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a real space shuttle launch.
* the Saturn v centre which houses a massive Saturn v rocket and Apollo mission memorabilia including a rare collection of spacesuits and other gear used by the Apollo moonwalkers
* Kennedy space centre bus tour – short of becoming an astronaut, there’s no better way to get a glimpse of Kennedy space centre. Get an up-close drive-by view of a launch pad, experience the historic Apollo 8 launch and marvel at a massive 363-foot-long Saturn v rocket at the Apollo/Saturn v centre.
* Imax® films – in two giant IMAX theatres, the dream of space flight comes alive. Current films include the all new 3d film ‘journey to space’ narrated by Sir Patrick Stewart and Hubble 3-d narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio
* rocket garden – climb-aboard mercury, Gemini and Apollo capsule replicas and view the monstrous 111-meter Saturn v moon rocket, the most powerful rocket ever built.
Parking not included.