Loading your search results...


Close Menu

Flying to the USA – Travel Advice

** Flying to the US? Rules have changed, your ESTA may be invalid. **

The rules changed on 1 April 2016, meaning that you can’t enter the US on an ESTA unless you have an e-passport. E-passports contain a chip and will have the symbol on the front cover. For more information click on the this link

Join our newsletter

Sign up for our latest offers, news, and tips.