Alcattraz is one of San Francisco most popular attractions. People from all over the world come to San Fransisco just to visit from 1934 to 1963 it served as a federal prison for some of the most dangerous civilian prisoners. Among its famous denizens were Al Capone, George (“Machine Gun”) Kelly, and Robert Stroud, the “Birdman of Alcatraz” (the subject of the 1962 film of the same name).
This great value ticket combines the city-wide 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker bus tour and return ferry tickets to ‘the Rock’ , plus entrance to Madame Tussaud’s San Francisco!
The price of £115pp includes:
- 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off & Alcatraz double-decker bus ticket
- Valid for 3 routes around San Francisco – Official City Tour, Sausalito Tour and Night Loop
- Return Ferry ticket to Alcatraz
- Audio-guided tour of Alcatraz Prison
- Entrance to Madame Tussaud’s San Francisco
£115 per person