Enjoy this unforgettable Icelandic Summer holiday departing from London between June – October this year!
Make the most of the long, light days of the Icelandic summer as you enjoy an unforgettable break in the ‘Land of Fire and Ice’.
Discover a dramatic land of lunar landscapes, pristine glaciers, smouldering volcanoes and bubbling thermal pools. Your adventure begins in welcoming Reykjavík, where you’ll enjoy an illuminating tour of the area, including the fabled Golden Circle. Continue to Akureyri, on the northern coast, where you’ll explore otherworldly Mývatn, the Goðafoss Waterfalls, a turfed church and a stable, to learn about the Icelandic horse. An optional whale-watching tour and brewery visit complete a delightful break.
- 6 nights accommodation
- Enjoy a tour of Mývatn Lake, including the Goðafoss Waterfalls and nature baths
- Learn about the framed Icelandic Hoarse during a stable visit
- Explore welcoming Reykjavík, the world’s most northerly capital, and the dramatic Golden Circle
- Discover Víðimýri Church, one of Iceland’s few remaining turfed churches
- Whale watching tour
- Return flights to Keflavík
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
- A three course evening meal
- Transfers throughout
June - October 2022
£1,377 per person– based on 2 people for 6 nights