Catch your breath on a visit to Niagara Falls, and marvel at some of Canada’s eastern cities and the surrounding countryside! One of the world’s greatest natural wonders, some memorable scenic journeys and a quartet of stunning, contrasting cities guarantee the enduring appeal of this fully escorted tour.
Start off with a visit to the world’s most powerful, beautiful waterfall, Niagara Falls. Spend time in waterfront Toronto and Canada’s historic capital city, Ottawa, picturesque Quebec City, where the New World still resembles the Old and glorious Montreal, French Canada’s capital of style.
- Gaze at tumultous Niagara Falls
- Discover waterfront Toronto & Sky piercing CN Tower
- Journey into the French Canadian Providence of Quebec
- Explore Victorian Ottaura, elegant Canadian Capitol
- Spend time in stylish Montreal
- Travel through stunning scenery along the shores of Lake Ontario
- Visit & Stay in Charming UNESCO – listed Quebec city on the banks of the mighty St Laurence River
The price starts from £1,801 per person
- 8 nights accommodation
- Return flights to Canada from the UK
- Transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email email@example.com a member of our team will contact you in due course.
September 2022 - November 2023
£1,801 per person– based on 2 adults for 8 nights