Experience some of the world’s most spectacular scenery, by road and rail, and discover the best of glorious British Columbia and Alberta.
This wonderful escorted tour of Western Canada begins in Banff, the Canadian Rockies’ majestic capital, before heading via Lake Louise and its turquoise waters to the historic rail-road town of Jasper, at the gateway to Jasper National Park. After the chance to explore, you’ll board the Rocky Mountaineer and travel through yet more wonderful scenery to Vancouver, to discover one of the world’s most beautifully located cities. Finish your adventure in Victoria, the decidedly British capital of Vancouver Island.
- Enjoy a journey on the world famous Rocky Mountaineer
- 2 night stay in the Alpine town of Jasper
- Discover Vancouver (Vancouver, is frequently voted one of the worlds best cities to live in
- Discover Jasper National Park and Maligne Lake on an optional excursion
- Stay in Banff, capitol of the Rockies
- A journey along the icefields Parkway, via sparkling Lake Louise, to Jasper
- Stay 2 nights in the pretty harbourside city of Victoria
The price starts form £3,885pp and includes the following:
- All accommodation
- 2 day journey on Rocky Mountaineer
- Breakfast & Lunch on board Rocky Mountaineer
- Return flights to Calgary, returning from Vancouver
- Comfy coach travel and transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email email@example.com a member of our team will contact you in due course.
September 2022 - September 2023
£3,885 per person– based on 2 people for 11 days