Combine a stay in much-loved Vancouver with a magical journey through a snowy Canadian winter wonderland and into the Rockies, with optional snow walks, cable car rides, wildlife tours, and even a mountain helicopter flights, all of which you can take part in!
You will fly to glittering Vancouver, where you’ll stay for three nights before travelling along the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway to welcoming Whistler for a two-night stay.
Then, from here you’ll continue deep into the snowy Rockies, spending a night at historic Kamloops and visiting the glacier-fed Lake Louise on the way to majestic Banff, where several exciting optional winter excursions complete a wonderful winter break.
- Spend 3 nights in glittering Vancouver
- Continue east toward the Rockies, staying overnight ay historic Kemploops en route to majestic Banff
- This is the most perfect combination of free time a range of optional winter-themed tours and excursions to choose from
- Travel along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway to welcoming whistler in the shadow of wedge mountain, calling at Shannon Falls on the way
- Visit Spectacular Lake Louise and the imposing Chateau Lake Louise to soak up the views
The price starts from £1,858 per person and includes the following:
- All accommodation
- Return flights to Canada (outbound to Vancouver and returning from Calgary)
- Comfy coach transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email email@example.com a member of our team will contact you in due course.
November - December 2022
£1,858 per person– based on 2 people for 11 days