Discover the charm and warm hospitality of the Neapolitan Riviera, one of the Mediterranean’s most highly favoured corners.
Stay in an excellent hotel in or close to the famous resort of Sorrento, above the blue bay of Naples. Enjoy four wonderful guided excursions, visit historic Naples and discover the ruins of Roman Pompeii, where the final moments of the city remain set in stone by the eruption of Vesuvius. Spend a day on the enchanting Isle of Capri, beloved haunt of artists and writers, and sit back in wonder as you take a breath-taking drive along the famous Amalfi Coast, overlooking glorious scenes of picture-postcard perfection.
The price starts from £811 per person and includes the following:
- Spend a week in the blissful surroundings of the Neapolitan Riviera
- Return flights to Italy
- Transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
- Visit the extraordinary ruins of Roman Pompei
- Enjoy a full day on the enchanting isle of Capri
- Choose to sample regional delights on an optional Campania countryside tour
- Make the most of your hotels stunning location, overlooking the bay of Naples
- Embrace time to meander around delightful Sorento
- Visit the extraudenery ruins of Roman Pompeii
- Discover and explore colourful, historic Naples, one of Italy’s most iconic cities
- Journey along the famous Amalfi Drive, one of Europe’s most scenic coastal roads
- A coach trip along Amalfi Drive
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
£811 per person– based on 2 people for 8 days