A popular 7 night Cheetah Safari showcasing the best that Kenya has to offer.
Day 1 – Arrival
Fly from UK to Nairobi
Day 2 – Aberdares
Depart for Aberdares enjoy Lunch and an afternoon at leisure in the area.
Day 3 & 4 – Samburu
Drive north across the equator to the Samburu National Reserve. Lunch is at the accommodation you will be spending the next 2 nights. You will enjoy a late afternoon game drive and a further 2 game drives on day 4.
Day 5 – Aberdares
Return to Aberdares where the afternoon is spent viewing the animals as they come to the waterholes.
Day 6 – Lake Nakuru/Lake Naivasha
Decend into the Great Rift Valley, to Lake Nakuru Lodge with a game drive in the Park. You will then travel to Lake Naivasha for an overnight stay.
Day 7 & 8 – Masai Mara
Depart for the world famous Masai Mara. Lunch at your camp, your based for the next 2 nights. You will then enjoy an afternoon game drive. The next day, spend the full day in Masai mara with morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 9 – Depart back to UK
- Visit two favorite Kenyan Parks; Samburu and Masai Mara
- Superb accommodation in prime locations
- Free afternoon nature walk at Aberdares (weather permitting)
- Visit Lake Nakuru National Park for potential rhino sightings
- Professional English-speaking driver-guide throughout
- Guaranteed window seat in comfortable 4×4 land cruiser
- All flights and transfers
- Park entrance fees
- 7 Breakfasts, 8 lunches and 7 dinners
- AMREF flying doctor
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit of just £75 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
April & May 2021
£1,885 per person– based on 2 people for 7 nights