Fly from Manchester to Cyprus and spend 7 nights in the Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos, you will stay in a deluxe room on an all inclusive plus board basis, this consists of a buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner, however you can choose to go to one of the four other restaurants this hotel offers, so there is plenty of choice for everyone! There will also be five bars along with a snack bar open 10:30 – 18:30 and ice cream available 10:30 till 23:00. This hotel is perfect for all ages and has something for everyone.
- 4 outdoor pools (2 children pools and one adult only)
- Water slides and a whirl pool along with a variety of water sports
- Air conditioned gym
- Aerobics, aqua aerobics, athletics, darts, table tennis, tennis and yoga
- Beauty spa with a range of different treatments, steam room and sauna
- Daily daytime and evening entertainment
- seperate buffet for children, creche full of baby facilities
- teens club ages 12-18yrs and a 3-12yrs children’s club
- Indoor play area (8-18yrs) – TV and movie area. Supervised by hotel staff. (Open between 2.00pm and 11.00pm)
The hotel is in a perfect location right on the beach, only 50m from shops, bars and restaurants and a short walk to Paphos Harbour and Paphos old town. Only a 35 minute transfer from the airport.
Your holiday will include:
- Return flights from Manchester
- An all inclusive plus board basis
- Return coach transfer
- 22kg baggage pp
- 10kg hand luggage pp
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit of just £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
£1,295 per person– based on 2 adults and 1 child for 7 nights