Make your holiday dreams come true and experience Disney and Universal combo ticket.
The Disney Ticket is perfect for a 2-week holiday. This offers maximum flexibility spreading the 14 day pass for up to 18 days, giving you the freedom to come and go as you please with the ability to hop between the Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Waterparks.
The parks included in your 14 day ticket is:
- Magic Kingdom (Where all dreams come true at Cinderella’s Castle and Enjoy the spectacular firework show)
- Epcot (Travel the World in a day and Meet all your favourite Disney Characters)
- Animal Kingdom (Take a Safari)
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Hollywood Studios (Travel out of space and visit the Star Wars)
You also get one round of mini-golf on each day of your Disney Ticket at your choice of Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Mini-Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini-Golf.
Plan your Disney Park days using the Disney Park Pass System. Reserve the Disney Park you want to visit each day and use the built-in Park Hopping benefit if you wish to visit other Disney Parks in the afternoon.
This includes entries to Florida Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Universals Volcano Bay and live entertainment venues of Universal City Walk.
This ticket is a special offer ticket as you get three Park Explorer Ticket for the price of the two Park Explorer Ticket!
- Fully flexible ticket – the Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer Ticket is open-dated and can be activated any time during your holiday
- Unlimited park-to-park admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park for up to 14 consecutive days from first use
- Access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk for the duration of your Universal ticket
- Discover The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Entry to all three Universal Orlando Parks
For More Information Check out the leaflet at the top of page
CHILD (Aged 3-9 Years) – From £714pp
ADULTS (Aged 10 and Over) – From £742pp
£714 per person– based on 2022