See the best that the incredible country of Canada has to offer by car with this epic Canada fly-drive holiday from Pillinger, staying in our very own luxury motorhome!
For just £1399 per person, you’ll spend 10 nights discovering the stunning scenery of the Canadian countryside! The itinerary for the trip includes:
- Day 1 Arrive in Toronto – Spend the night in your airport hotel in Toronto.
- Day 2 Toronto to Kingston (265km) – Collect your Motorhome from Toronto and drive to the beautiful 1000 Islands region where forested islands lie amid the tranquil St Lawrence River. Overnight in Kingston
- Day 3 Kingston to Ottawa (196km) – Hit the road and journey towards Ottawa, situated on the Rideau Canal. This beautiful city is bursting with culture and history for you to explore. Overnight in Ottawa
- Day 4 Ottawa – Ottawa has a lot to offer between museums and river. You can also head to Omega Park for a pick at the Wildlife! Overnight in Ottawa.
- Day 5 Ottawa to Huntsville / Algonquin Provincial Park (368km) – Journey through Ontario to the Famous Algonquin Provincial Park and try some of the activities such as boat cruises, horseback riding and hiking trails. Watch for wildlife too – sightings are plentiful here! Cameras are a must! Overnight in Huntsville.
- Day 6 Huntsville – The Huntsville area is beautiful and offers a peaceful setting. Keep your eyes peeled for Moose spotting. Overnight in Huntsville.
- Day 7 Huntsville to Blue Mountain (169km) – Head to Blue Mountain on the rugged shores of Georgian Bay, synonymous with water activities such as kayaking and even shipwreck diving. Overnight in Blue Mountain.
- Day 8 Blue Mountain – Wasaga Beach is the longest freshwater beach in the world and the resort is just a few minutes away so make sure you pack your swimwear. You’re not far from Blue Mountain Resort pedestrian village. Overnight in Blue Mountain.
- Day 9 Blue Mountain to Niagara Falls (245km) – Drive to the thundering Niagara Falls. There is so much to do there from Ziplining to Hornblower cruise, or simply watching the lights show in the evening over the falls. Take the time to explore the Wine Route or small towns like Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Day 10 Fly from Toronto (130km) – It’s the end of your Holiday. Return to Toronto Pearson International Airport for your return flight home.
As well as the epic itinerary above, also included is:
- International flights with Air Transat based on London Gatwick in economy, including seat selection
- 1 night in a Toronto Airport hotel
- 9 days Motorhome Hire
- Personal Kits & Provisioning vehicle Kit
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit of just £75 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
May - October 2021
£1,399 per person– based on 2 Adults for 10 Nights