Depart from Liverpool this August! This 7 night family cruise is a perfect option for those unable to go abroad this summer! You will explore Greenock, Belfast, Southampton and Isle of Portland.
- Day 1 – Depart from Liverpool
- Day 2 – Greenock – Greenock is a beautiful town in Scotland close to Glasgow. There are many popular attractions such as Mclean Museum and Art Gallery, Lyle Hill, Gourock Park, Helensburg beach and much more.
- Day 3 – Belfast – Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland, Belfast is known for being where the Titanic was built, you can visit the Titanic Belfast Museum. There are many other attractions such as Belfast Castle, St Georges Market, Belfast City Hall and Belfast Zoo.
- Day 4 – Day at Sea
- Day 5 – Southampton – Southampton is a home port of some of the largest cruise ships in the world!
- Day 6 – Isle of Portland – a small island in England on the boarder of Weymouth with a gorgeous beach where you and the family can relax in the sun. They have many bars and restaurants along with a museum, Portland Bill Lighthouse, Portland Castle and Rufus Castle.
- Day 7 – Liverpool
MSC Virtuosa is a new 5 * cruise with many facilities and activates for all ages to enjoy. The ship features 5 outdoor pools, a large waterpark, theatre, shops, wellness spa, fitness centre, clubs for different age groups, casino, bars and a sports centre.
You will be on an all inclusive board basis with 5 great restaurants to choose form: Mexican, Sushi bar, Japanise, international buffet restaurant and an a la carte.
- 7 nights accommodation
- All inclusive
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit of just £60 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email email@example.com a member of our team will contact you in due course.
£579 per person– based on 2 adults and 2 children