Cruise to six idyllic Greek islands in the sun!
Step aboard traditional, gulet-style MS Hemera to spend a simple, yet delightful week of relaxed cruising through the beautiful waters of the sun-kissed Ionian Islands, an archipelago rich in legend and raw beauty. Discover still-unspoilt coves, swim or snorkel in blue waters, and enjoy the company of your fellow passengers (just 17 in total) whether lazing aboard as you gently motor on, or ashore as you tie up in pretty harbours, perhaps to dine under twinkling lights or stars.
Day 1 – Fly to Zante and transfer to board MS Hemera
Day 2 – Kefalonia – Overnight at Agia Effimia
Day 3 – Cruise to Ithaca
Day 4 – Cruise to Meganisi via Atokos Island
Day 5 – Skorpios and Fiskardo
Day 6 – Cruise to Kefalonia
Day 7 – Cruise to Zante
Day 8 – Disembark and return to UK
The price of £1,521 per person includes the following:
- 7 nights accommodation in a double cabin aboard MS Hemera
- Return flights to Zante
- The services of the Captain and the crew
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 1 celebratory dinner
- Return airport transfers
- Anchor in tiny coves and idyllic bars, perfect for swimming and snorkelling
- Cruise past the final island resting place of Aristotle Onassis
- Visit Ithaca, setting for the tales of Odysseus and Penelope
- Discover unspoiled beaches
- Explore Kefalonia, setting for Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
- Enjoy dinning ashore at your leisure in beautiful taverners
- The top deck bar, under the stars is open every night
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
£1,521 per person– based on 2 people for 8 days