Your journey begins in Williamsburg, where you’ll visit the town’s restored colonial centre, which, along with Jamestown – the site of the first permanent English settlement, founded in 1607 – and Yorktown, forms the fabled Historic Triangle of colonial settlements.
Continue to leafy Charlottesville, where you’ll have the chance to visit Thomas Jefferson’s former home and estate at Monticello, before an unforgettable journey along the Blue Ridge Parkway takes you to Arlington. Spend a day in elegant capital Washington DC, where highlights include the Lincoln Memorial and White House, before a well-earned day at leisure. The following day takes you to Baltimore, where you’ll learn about the city’s connection to the American national anthem, before a relaxing final day is spent exploring Maryland’s fabled eastern shores and sea-faring Annapolis.
- Undercover the fascinating colonial of Virginia
- A scenic journey along the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Discover enthralling Baltimore, where you’ll learn about the city’s important place in American history
- Free time to explore Washington DC under your own steam
- Spend an unforgettable day exploring the Historic Triangle of Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown
- Full day guided tour of sombre Arlington National Cemetery and elegant Washington DC
- Savour a relaxing trip to Maryland’s fabled eastern shores taking in maritime St Michael’s
- The opportunity to join an optional excursion to Monticello
The price starts from 1,972 per person and includes the following:
- 9 nights accommodation plus one on the aircraft
- Return flights to the USA
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
- Five included tours & excursions
- Comfortable, air conditioned transfers throughout
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
September 2022 - October 2023
£1,972 per person– based on 2 people for 11 days