Gaze wide-eyed at one of the Seven New Wonders of the World, drive stunning desert highways, and visit the lowest location on Earth.
See for yourself some of the world’s most awe-inspiring sights on this remarkable escorted tour to the friendly, welcoming Kingdom of Jordan. Discover Amman’s mix of ancient and ultra-modern, Jerash’s Roman remains and astonishing, breath-taking Petra. Travel through pristine desert landscapes, take the fabled King’s Highway to Madaba, then end your unforgettable holiday with a few days relaxing on the shores of the mysterious Dead Sea.
- Petra – one of the new seven wonders of the world
- Floating in the mineral-laden waters of the dead sea
- A 4×4 adventure through the dunes and dry riverbeds of Wadi Rum
- Sample delicious street food during your guided tour of Amman
- Little Petra the Byzantine mosaics at Madaba and the astonishing views from Mt Nebo
The price starts from £1710 per person and includes the following:
- 6 nights half board accommodation
- Return flights to Amman
- All visits and excursions
- The services of a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Transfers throughout
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
£1,710 per person– based on 2 people for 7 days