Explore a trio of Europe’s most vibrant and colourful cities, their scenic surroundings and the glorious “Blue” Danube.
Beginning in the breath taking Bohemian capital of the Czech Republic, Prague, this hugely popular holiday takes you through the heart of Bohemia. Visit magnificent Vienna, home to stunning palaces, vibrant culture and the very best coffee and cake. See the cosmopolitan Slovakian capital, Bratislava, and the majestic “twin city” of Budapest, which sits astride the mighty River Danube. An opportunity to discover the rebuilt Baroque city of Dresden, on an optional excursion, completes your wonderful tour.
- Including walking tour of Prague
- See the Ringstrasse buildings and the Hofburg Palace in Vienna
- See Budapest’s traditional thermal baths and majestic Parliament building
- Journey through beautiful, forested Bohemia
- Pay a visit to cosmopolitan Bratislava en route to Hungary
- The stunning views of Budapest offered on a Danube river cruise
The price starts from £909 per person and includes the following:
- 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation (Prague 3 nights, Vienna 2 nights and Budapest 2 nights)
- Return flights to Prague
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Comfortable coach travel transfers throughout
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email email@example.com a member of our team will contact you in due course.
£909 per person– based on 2 people for