Fly from Manchester to Skiathos and spend 7 nights in the Kanapitsa Mare Hotel on a bed and breakfast board basis. This hotel offers spectacular sea views located on a picturesque pine and olive hillside above the gorgeous white sandy beach of Tzaberia which is only a short stroll away (150m). This holiday is ideal for couples or families wanting a relaxed holiday with quite accommodation with a good choice of nearby beaches and water sports.
This hotel has a fitness gym, well being spa, a large pool overlooking the sea, each room has a balcony with either a sea or mountain view.
Your holiday will include:
Return flights from Manchester Airport, Baggage and accommodation.
The team at Pillinger World Travel recommend the Mama Mia Boat tour, a day tour of exploring parts where the famous film was filmed, listening the ABBA’s favourites.
- Ferry departs Skiathos at 9:30
- First stop the famous church on the rock — Agios Ioannis. This church is also called “Mamma Mia church” and a steep staircase leads to it.
- The next stop is port of Skopelos. The stop lasts about 2 hours. It’s not too much, considering how picturesque the streets of Skopelos town are.
- The next stop is Kastani beach, where according to the plot a bar was located. Next to the bar, a friend of Donna sang the famous “Does Your Mother Know”. Nowadays, Kastani is a trendy equipped beach with sun loungers, bar and wood flooring.
- You will have some time to swim and relax on Kastani, before the boat heads back to Skiathos. We will back in Skiathos port at 17:30.
If this trip is something your interested in, we can book this for you included within your holiday price.
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit of just £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
11th May 2021
£617 per person– based on 2 adults and 1 child for 7 nights