Enjoy all the comforts and amenities of a celebrated resort, including lighted-hearted fun in the snow on this wonderful wintertime break.
Head to beautiful, breath taking Switzerland for a few winter-warming days in idyllic Château-d’Oex, a welcoming, internationally celebrated resort set in a wide valley between Lake Geneva and the glorious Bernese Oberland. In addition to the chance to enjoy the village’s range of amenities and attractions, you will enjoy some marvellous wintertime activities, including a nature walk with the option to try snow-shoeing and a horse and carriage ride. With the chance to ride the GoldenPass train to lakeside Montreux on an optional excursion, this is picture-postcard perfection.
The price starts from £941 per person and includes the following:
- 5 nights dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- A guided nature walk with a chance to try snow shoeing
- A torchlit walk from the hotel and warming vin chaud
- Return flights to Geneva
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- A horse and carriage ride, followed by a fondue lunch
- Visit the villages fascinating Hot Air Balloon and Cheese museums at your leisure
- Discover lakeside Montreux by Golden Pass Train on an optional excursion
- Introduction to cross country skiing and Glacier 3000 on optional excursions
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org a member of our team will contact you in due course.
£941 per person– based on 2 people for 6 days