Uncover the history, culture and elegant architecture of Poland’s former royal capital, and pay a moving visit to Auschwitz. Discover one of only a handful of major Central European cities to have survived the centuries unscathed. Kraków, the former Archbishopric of Pope John-Paul II, is and a colourful university seat buzzing with life and post-Communist enthusiasm that is becoming one of Europe’s must-see destinations. Our escorted break lifts the veil on this great visual masterpiece, whose UNESCO-listed treasures rival any found across the continent, and also pays a respectful visit to the preserved remains of infamous Auschwitz-Birkenau.
The price starts from £469 per person and includes the following:
- 4 nights bed and breakfast at your chosen hotel
- A tour of Krakow
- A visit to Auschwitz
- Return flights to Krakow
- Transfers throughout
- Full escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Enjoy a guided tour of Poland’s stunning former royal capital
- Wander the market stalls and galleries of the vast Sukiennice Cloth Hall
- Take in Wawel Castle and its stunning riverside views
- Enjoy Krakows vibrant café culture
- Discover the great medeveil square of Rynek Glowny
- Don’t miss the stunning Mariacki church
- Visit the Kazimierz district the former centre of British Culture
- Visit poignant sobering Auschwitz-Birkenau
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email email@example.com a member of our team will contact you in due course.
May - October 2022
£469 per person– based on 2 people for 5 days