Discover a trio of historic, enthralling American cities, and gaze in awe at one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. Fly to Toronto to see the breath-taking sight of majestic Niagara Falls, before heading south into the historic heart of America. You’ll visit the Gettysburg battlefield site, and explore the original US capital Philadelphia. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy an optional guided tour of the nation’s modern seat of power, Washington DC, and visit breathless Manhattan before returning once more to Niagara’s plunging waters on this packed tour of Canada and the USA.
- Spending a day discovering Washington DC
- Travel south from Canada to historic Gettysburg
- Philadelphia, the birth place of American independence
- Explore New York
- A trip through beautiful, forested, upstate New York
- Visit the Gettysburg National Military Park
- Bookend your tour with stays close to Niagara Falls
- Enjoy a visit to the waterfront city of Toronto
The price starts from £1,852 per person and includes the following:
- 8 nights hotel accommodation plus one night on the aircraft
- Return flights to Toronto
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Our low deposit scheme means you can secure your holiday with a deposit from £99 per person, you can then take advantage of our flexible payment scheme.
For full details or to book this fantastic offer call our team on 01772 337448.
Alternatively you can leave an enquiry adjacent to this page or email email@example.com a member of our team will contact you in due course.
September 2022 - October 2023
£1,852 per person– based on 2 people for 10 days